A river that is diverse in habitat and flows into Skagit Bay, Pacific Northwest.
The Skagit FG is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from our higher models, but at a lower price. The number one selling recreational kayak paddle in its price range, the favorite among recreational paddlers.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- Choose our carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)